Content Marketing Manager
ianacare is a next-generation support and navigation platform for family caregivers. Unsupported caregiving is a vast and growing issue with heavy costs to individuals and institutions. Over 90% of care happens in the home, outside of the hospital, and yet virtually all family caregivers (43.5 million and rapidly increasing in the US alone) are unsupported, untrained, and unpaid. Gaps in caregiver support profoundly decrease healthcare quality and contribute to large avoidable costs for healthcare systems and employers.
ianacare is an integrated platform that organizes and mobilizes all the different layers of caregiving support and personalized guidance. Using deep tech and human-centered anthropological design, ianacare provides the resources, education, and team organization needed throughout the complex journey. We are leveraging the power of technology and community to establish a new type of care - “I Am Not Alone Care” - to address loneliness, systemic support, and social determinants of health that impact 80% of health outcomes.
For more information, check out our story, product testimonial, and our partnership with Anthem.
About the Role
We are in serious growth mode and looking for a creative, highly motivated self-starter to join our team as Content Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll help us tell our story while owning the development and management of impactful, engaging and helpful content to support our users, the brave caregivers who deserve our very best.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working closely with crossfunction internal and customer teams, you will manage the planning and development of content to engage our audiences across all owned and paid media. This means supporting sponsorships/partnerships, email marketing, blog content strategy, social media, conference strategy, podcasts and more. Ultimately, your efforts will increase enrollment and engagement rates, thus directly impacting ianacare’s topline and enable ianacare’s mission to encourage, empower and equip family caregivers.
To thrive in this role, you must be proactive, self-motivated, well-organized, highly creative, and very detail-oriented. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset, is quick to make effective adjustments, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome.This role is where the left brain meets the right brain to understand how creative, well-executed content is best optimized across various channels to meet marketing objectives. We’re looking for someone who is eager to own it from concept to final execution.
This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is located in Boston, MA.
What You'll Do
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of marketing content across all channels
- Oversee various forms of content creation as needed (e.g. landing pages, presentation decks, collateral, podcasts, videos, testimonials, premiums and more) to support sales and marketing goals
- Develop and optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics to increase paid and organic engagement
- Understand and incorporate KPIs and metrics into content strategy, reporting on performance in partnership with digital marketing and analytics teams
- Use data and other insights where available to leverage all channels and create a content experience that is cohesive and effective
What You'll Bring
- You are a creative yet strategic thinker with a passion for delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- You're familiar with content management systems (Iterable and Wordpress a plus) and marketing automation systems.
- You have experience working in a variety of media, including website/blog, video, podcast, newsletters, email, and print.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills in order to prioritize and balance deadlines and initiatives and manage others towards the same.
- You're able to collaborate easily with cross-functional teams, having a cooperative work style and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- You get the big picture but can also get hands-on and execute the tactical initiatives required to keep a smart and steady cadence.
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get the job done –we’re growing rapidly and sometimes that requires a few hats to be worn.
- Most importantly, you are jazzed just reading this description and pining to learn more.
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, communication, writing, or another related field
- 4+ years of digital marketing and content creation experience
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong writing skills and comfort providing light design direction
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Account Management / Client Management experience a plus
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ianacare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.