Growth and Engagement Marketing Manager
ianacare is a next-generation support and navigation platform for family caregivers. Unsupported caregiving is a vast and growing issue with heavy costs to individuals and institutions. Over 90% of care happens in the home, outside of the hospital, and yet virtually all family caregivers (43.5 million and rapidly increasing in the US alone) are unsupported, untrained, and unpaid. Gaps in caregiver support profoundly decrease healthcare quality and contribute to large avoidable costs for healthcare systems and employers.
ianacare is an integrated platform that organizes and mobilizes all the different layers of caregiving support and personalized guidance. Using deep tech and human-centered anthropological design, ianacare provides the resources, education, and team organization needed throughout the complex journey. We are leveraging the power of technology and community to establish a new type of care - “I Am Not Alone Care” - to address loneliness, systemic support, and social determinants of health that impact 80% of health outcomes.
For more information, check out our story, product testimonial, and our partnership with Anthem.
In your role as Growth and Engagement Marketing Manager, you’ll drive ianacare member acquisition for our next generation product. As a member of our Marketing team, you’ll build and evolve our marketing strategy, acquisition channels (digital, offline or something completely new). You’ll collaborate with founders, Product, and Engineering to capitalize on growth opportunities and achieve growth goals. Ultimately, your efforts will increase enrollment and engagement rates, thus directly impacting ianacare’s top line and enable ianacare’s mission to encourage, empower and equip family caregivers.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset, is quick to make effective adjustments, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome.
This role offers exciting innovation opportunities and personal gratification during a time of growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you build innovative programs to drive enrollment.
- Own the strategic execution and results of member acquisition/enrollment by implementing and managing marketing campaigns through a variety of channels targeting family caregivers.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for engagement/revenue growth.
- Develop, execute, and optimize creative new marketing campaigns, working with the cross-functional teams to bring the campaigns to life including a) interfacing with clients to effectively pitch enrollment benefits b) coordinating enrollment-related campaigns, events, and collateral c) managing multi-channel member acquisition email and direct-mail campaigns.
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests using marketing automation tools such as Hubspot. or iterable; deliver results as well as provide insights for the rest of the team.
- Identify and execute novel enrollment opportunities using a philosophy to create pilots to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand.
- Perform research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities.
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives.
- Represent Growth and Engagement Marketing and end user engagement as a strategic asset for ianacare and our clients.
- Continuously innovate our approach to Growth and Engagement Marketing.
- Inspire customer confidence in ianacare consumer marketing expertise and analytics.
- 4+ years in growth or engagement marketing
- Proven track record of driving towards acquisition goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance from first principles
- Master of hypothesis driven A/B, MVT and incrementally testing with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing
- Understanding of what makes effective and strong DR creative across a variety of formats with a framework to keep adjusting and learning based on experimentation
- Strategic thinker able to breakdown and organize problems, assess opportunity areas, and develop big ideas and priorities to move the business forward
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation
- Experience with design tools such as Canva and ability to navigate HTML
- Proficient and effective in Powerpoint and presentation skills
- Experience working according to HIPAA guidelines in a regulated environment
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail
- A team-first attitude with strong self awareness to openly share and receive feedback and to never stop learning and improving
- Ability to build, grow and improve partnerships cross-functionally
- A passion for ianacare’s mission to encourage, empower, and equip family caregivers
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us at email@example.com.
ianacare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.