ianacare is a next-generation support and navigation platform for family caregivers. Unsupported caregiving is a vast and growing issue with heavy costs to individuals and institutions. Over 90% of care happens in the home, outside of the hospital, and yet virtually all family caregivers (43.5 million and rapidly increasing in the US alone) are unsupported, untrained, and unpaid. Gaps in caregiver support profoundly decrease healthcare quality and contribute to large avoidable costs for healthcare systems and employers.
ianacare is an integrated platform that organizes and mobilizes all the different layers of caregiving support and personalized guidance. Using deep tech and human-centered anthropological design, ianacare provides the resources, education, and team organization needed throughout the complex journey. We are leveraging the power of technology and community to establish a new type of care - “I Am Not Alone Care” - to address loneliness, systemic support, and social determinants of health that impact 80% of health outcomes.
For more information, check out our story, product testimonial, and our partnership with Anthem.
ianacare is seeking a Product Manager to work on the next generation of our support and navigation platform for family caregivers. In this role, you will work closely with founders on ianacare’s product strategy, and translate that into roadmap, features, and stories. You will also work closely with our product design team to create prototypes and designs. You will create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners. A passion for designing products that do good and users love is a must!
- Drive process from product strategy to roadmap, detailed requirements, and stories
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with product design team to create prototypes and designs
- Serve as product owner and voice of end user to both development and design teams
- Ensure software delivered by engineering meets the intended requirements
- Collaborate closely with marketing on product marketing strategy and execution to drive product launches
- Derive insights from product usage to drive improvements and case studies
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimize resources
- Represent the company by soliciting feedback on company products and services from customers and end-users
- 5-8 years experience in a software organization (SaaS, consumer mobile applications, etc) in any capacity that supports the product (product management, software engineering, customer success, etc), with strong desire to make an impact driving product direction
- Possess deep empathy for user pain points
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and detailed oriented
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience with b2b2c models and employer benefit solutions preferred
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Location: Boston preferred
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ianacare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.